Chiropractor Dr. John Falkenroth, D.C. Has Helped Over 3,500 Santa Cruz County Residents After Over 16 Years In Practice
Chiropractor Dr. John Falkenroth, D.C. was born and raised in Omaha, Nebraska. Dr. Falkenroth’s personality is a delightful mix of caring, friendly and honest. He works very hard at helping his patients get relief as fast as possible… saving them time, grief and money.
Dr. Falkenroth graduated summa cum laude from the elite Palmer College of Chiropractic… earning numerous awards and scholarships along the way. He maximizes patient results by combining his chiropractic experience with his extensive knowledge of human physiology – thanks to his studies at UC Davis that earned him a Bachelor of Science degree in Physiology.
Committed to serving his patients and earning their trust and respect, Dr. Falkenroth runs his office in a professional and ethical manner.
Here are the top reasons why Dr. Falkenroth gets many new patient referrals every month from existing patients and also from local health providers:
- NO hardcore sales tactics to get you to sign up for long-term treatment plans involving multiple visits and thousands of dollars
- NO expensive up front payment… Patients pay as they go for their treatments
- NO upsells of supplements or other products or services
- NO scare tactics of how bad your condition is
- NO strict visit schedule policy
- NO fees for appointment changes… even with less than 24 hrs notice
- NO spouse or significant other required for you to get your diagnosis, findings and recommendations
- NO extremely forceful or aggressive treatments
Here are more reasons why patients choose Dr. Falkenroth as their chiropractor:
- Treatment fees are reasonable and affordable
- Most insurance plans are accepted and the insurance billing is done for you
- Walk-ins and last minute appointment changes allowed with no extra fees
- Private treatment rooms to give you privacy and to keep your health information confidential
- Office is comfortable and relaxing
- Trained in diverse treatment methods – traditional hands-on chiropractic treatment methods, light force, instrument-guided treatment. For those with sciatica or low back pain who need advanced treatment, Dr. Falkenroth is also certified in Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression Therapy.
To help his patients get better faster, Dr. Falkenroth wrote books on how to get relief from sciatica, low back pain and neck pain without back surgery.
Dr. Falkenroth is very generous with his patients. Each new patient receives a copy of any of the books that Dr. Falkenroth wrote that’s helpful for the patient’s specific condition. Each book has back pain, neck pain or sciatica exercises that the patient can do at home if they want to. Patients are not required to do these exercises, but for the patients looking for this information, it helps them.
Patients also receive tips on how to get better fast, how to keep their condition from getting worse and how to get their chiropractic treatments or adjustments to hold longer.
For the first visit, Dr. Falkenroth offers FREE Consultation. This allows the new patient to meet Dr. Falkenroth and visit the office. It also allows Dr. Falkenroth to let the new patient know if he can help them.
If you decide to get treated after your free consultation, Dr. Falkenroth or his staff will let you know the cost of your treatment for that day. If you decide to go ahead with the treatment, you only pay for the treatment that you received that day. Dr. Falkenroth’s office will not ask you to pay for future treatments that you have not yet received. Many patients like that there’s NO upfront major financial investment.
After your first visit, you decide if you want to continue to work with us. If for some reason, you did not like your experience at our office, you are under NO OBLIGATION to keep coming to our office. Dr. Falkenroth respects his patients’ decisions and he DOES NOT tell his staff to call patients at home or at work to try to get them back in for treatment. This is because Dr. Falkenroth only works with patients who like his treatment approach. He has a solid base of patients who come in when needed and who refer others who need his help.
Treatments are done in a private treatment room. During each visit, Dr. Falkenroth gives each of his patients a thorough comprehensive treatment… taking the time to address the patient’s symptoms and concerns during the visit. If he feels a spastic muscle that may be aggravating your condition, Dr. Falkenroth will also do some soft tissue work to gently calm down your muscle spasm and help relieve your symptoms.
Dr. Falkenroth’s patients like the comfortable, no pressure environment where patients have control over their health care needs.
If you think that you have to keep coming once you start treatment, that’s not true. Dr. Falkenroth is part of the Chiro-Trust™ network of chiropractors who offers what’s called Relief Care or Short-Term Chiropractic Care. This type of care allows patients like you to come in when you need treatment… allowing you to budget your resources so that you don’t waste your time and money on unnecessary treatments.
Click here to watch Dr. Michael Roizen, M.D.
talk about chiropractors who are part of the group Chiro-Trust™.
If you’re considering being a patient of Dr. Falkenroth, please click on the “Testimonials” link below, then watch and/or read the comments from Dr. Falkenroth’s patients to see if you’d like Dr. Falkenroth’s treatment approach.
No results found in this location. Please try again.